Gastroenterology manages scatters of stomach related framework which incorporates throat (food pipe), stomach, little and digestive organs, bother bladder, biliary tracts and pancreas. The field of Hepatology manages maladies of the liver. Extensive watch over maladies of the throat, stomach, huge and small digestion tracts, and rectum is furnished with an accentuation on the determination and administration of fiery entrails ailments including Crohn’s illness and ulceration colitis.
Common signs for GI conditions:
- Abdominal pain and discomfort
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Cancer (e.g., colorectal cancer, stomach [gastric] cancer, pancreatic cancer, liver cancer)
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Difficulty swallowing
- Diverticular disease and other diseases of the colon (e.g., polyps, irritable bowel syndrome [IBS], colitis, Crohn’s disease)
- Gallbladder disease
- Heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Hiatal hernias
- Inflammation in the digestive tract (e.g., gastritis)
- Liver disease (e.g., hepatitis, jaundice)
- Malabsorption disorders (e.g., celiac disease, lactose intolerance)
- Stomach upset, nausea, vomiting
- Unexplained weight loss
Gastroenterologist in Yashoda Hospital Somajiguda, Hyderabad . Check procedures, educational qualification, OPD schedule, fee and book appointment online with Dr. K Pandu Rangarao on Credihealth.
Surgical gastroenterologist in Yashoda Hospital Somajiguda, Hyderabad . Check strategies, instructive capability, OPD calendar, expense and book arrangement online with Dr. Pavan Kumar on Credihealth.